These Tasty Valentines Day Treats are sure to make the day of love just a little sweeter, and definitely more delicious!
Valentine’s is one of my favorite minor holidays! It’s hard for a romantic like me to NOT join in on all the fun… despite the fact that the hubby is definitely NOT a fan. Oh well. Whats a girl to do?
Well, this girl goes all out anyways!! Valentine’s day decor, crafts, and of course, sweet treats we can both enjoy. I think with all the pink and red happening in the house right now, the husband might just be forced to come around and get into the Valentine’s spirit!
- Valentine’s S’mores Mix – Simply Being Mommy
- White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Rods – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Valentine’s Day Heart Pops – The Pinning Mama
- Valentine’s Popcorn – Simply Being Mommy
- Easy White Chocolate Chip Valentine’s Cookies – Mom Endeavors
- Valentine’s Day Trail Mix & Treat Bag Toppers – Juggling Act Mama
- Valentine’s Day Donuts – The First Year Blog
- Candied Rice Krispie Squares – Busy Being Jennifer
- Valentine’s Butterfingers Candy – Pint Sized Baker
- Valentines Day Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies – Flour On My Face
- Valentine’s Chocolate Pretzel Bark – A Night Owl Blog
- Rice Krispie Treats Valentine’s Hearts – Wife in Progress
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars – The Lady Behind the Curtain
- Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats Bouquet – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops – The Recipe Rebel
- Valentine’s Jello Popcorn Balls – Mom Endeavors
- Cupid’s Crunch Recipe – This Mama Loves
- Valentine Chocolate Sugar Cookies – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn Snack Mix – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Mini Cupcakes on a Stick for Valentine’s Day – Home Cooking Memories
I will DEFINITELY be giving #1, #7 and #13 a try this Valentine’s! They sound absolutely scrumptious and I am almost positive that they’ll make my husband a little less anti-valentines!
What is your favorite Tasty Valentines Day treat?