When Pantone announced their color of the year, Ultra Violet, I was a little … shall we say… wary? But then I actually LOOKED at the color they choose and I am in LOVE! This blue-ish purple color is so pretty and refreshing! I would love to put some of this color on a wall somewhere… we’ll have to see if I can get the hubs on board, but in the meantime I just had to pull together some purplicious goodness from some fabulous small shops!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Dark Purple Gem Teardrop Earrings – I love the shape and color of these!!
- Vintage Stained Glass Purple Jar – Such a pretty vintage piece!
- Deep Purple Resin Stacking Ring – OBSESSED with these rings! (they have a ton of cool options!!)
- Lavender Blossom Bath Bomb – Pretty AND pretty smelling. WINNING
- Gemstone Shirt – I NEED this shirt in my life!
- Unicorn Headband – I kind of want to wear this everyday, everywhere… because I can!
- Dainty Ultra Violet Amethyst Necklace – Such a pretty way to add a little vultra violet fun to every outfit.
- Washi Tape with Gold Foil Design – My planner NEEDS this.
- Ultra Violet Flower Art – I love flowers, and word art and this color… so this is the PERFECT printable art for my office!
- Amethyst Air Plant Crystal – Is anyone else totally obsessed with air plants? I really want this cutie!
- Ultra Violet Weekly Kit Stickers – Fun stickers in this fabulous color palette!
- Art Deco Necklace – Love the vibes of this necklace!
- Raw Amethyst Modern Hook Earrings – These are sitting in my etsy cart, just waiting for me to make it official!
- Create FULL Kit in Ultra Violet – This planner kit is full on FABULOUS!
- Abstract Art Printable – Simple and a little abstract this would look fabulous next to the other art print I want!
Did you stumble across some MUST HAVE color of the year goodness above? I’d love to know if you added any of these goodies to your home, planner, wardrobe or life!
Leave a Reply