Time for my weekly confessions! Linking up with Alyx at Every Day is a New Adventure.
1. I haven’t slept for more than a total of 60 minutes in the past 29 hours. I’m starting to go crazy. I’m so exhausted, but my tooth is so sore! I’ll close my eyes and be drifting off, only to be jerked back awake by the flaring agony that is my infected molar. Worst part about all this… I had the filling in the problematic molar replaced 6 months ago. Mr. Dentist man screwed something up and now I am in tooth ache hell! He and I will be having words come Monday morning.
2. I’m getting a new tattoo on Tuesday 😀 Hubby surprised me with a very early birthday present and I am getting a custom design on my ankle 🙂 Happy early (by 4 months) birthday to me! Don’t worry, I’ll show it off on here next week 🙂
3. I’ve actually surprised myself with my self discipline in regards to my iPhone addiction! I’ve stuck to my no phone while hubby is home and awake rule and I’m pretty proud of that.
4. I thought about calling it quits last week. I was going through some emotional stuff and felt so drained and lost. I just wanted to quit blogging, quit trying to make friends/be a friend. I wanted to curl up in a ball and never leave my bed. Its amazing how a few kind words from people that you’ve never met in real life can change your day/week/attitude. Oh and winning a couple of giveaways didn’t hurt either.
5. I really wish my tooth was fixed! I have a whole bunch of ideas rumbling around in my head and I want to make them, but I just don’t have any energy! Heck I can barely keep my eyes open. In the mean time, I’m writing them down so I don’t forget the details and I’ll be busy accomplishing things next week 🙂
I’m gonna go try and catch some more sleep now. Happy Sunday!