2014 was quite the year! It turned out quite different from what I had in mind. There were some pretty awesome highs and a couple of nasty lows… but all in all I wouldn’t trade this past year for anything. I wanted to focus on “Focus” (2014’s word for the year) and I did ok. I made lots of memories, did pretty good on my shop goals, AWESOME with my blog goals and so-so with my health goals. I definitely didn’t lose the 50 pounds I wanted to, but I have made some eating habit changes and I have a health coach now! But enough about last year… I’ll go into that more on Monday. Right now its time for my Resolutions for 2015!
#1 Be Healthier.
I could go for the clichéd “lose 50 pounds” like I did last year, and I do want to lose at least that if not more, but I want to focus more on my overall health. Breaking down goals into more achievable milestones is supposed to help. Sooooo….
– add more veggies
– eat less “junk”
– plan meals for the week and shop accordingly
– go to the gym 3 x’s per week minimum
– yoga class
– keep my stress levels down
#2 Grow the Shop.
There is so much I want to do with my shop! As much as I love creating things, I Love having my shop as an outlet for blessing people and helping with fundraisers! I’m looking forward to being able to help some great causes this year!
– update the shop’s look with a new logo
– add at least 2 new items each week
– stick to inventory schedule (this will drastically reduce my stress levels come 2015’s Holiday !)
– add 6-10 new styles/types of products
#3 Grow the Blog.
I have a 97 mile long to do list of small maintenance things and updates that need to be done to make this space the best it can be! I won’t go into all the boring details, but there are a few things at the top of my list that I plan to accomplish for sure!
– blog design update >>> not a total overhaul, but I’d like to update my color scheme and header for sure 🙂
– Cross off 2-3 items on my blog to do list weekly.
– Add more printables and Tutorials to my overall content.
– keep better records of guest posts, sponsored posts, income/expenses, etc.
I have lofty goals for 2015. And I aim to do my best to knock them out of the park! With a little diligence, some patience and a whole lot of work, I know I’ll make it happen! Whats are your Resolutions for 2015?