Lots of life happened in the Month of April! Here’s a quick glimpse! 🙂
1. Finished my first “real” embroidery hoop… and then gave it away 🙂
2. Yup. I hashtagged an actual letter… #lame
3. The time I locked myself out of the house and had to remove doors to get back in.
4. My 2nd embroidery project! (now in the shop!)
5. Went out for lunch and games with the hubs
6. Eating healthy to make up for going out for lunch. 😉
7. Chatted with girl! I <3 Taylor!!
8. This is my Seeeeesteeeerrrr! And I’m gonna be an AUNT!!!!!
9. Mmmmmm chocolate protein shake!
1. I won! Woot Woot!
2. Giving away a Hoop! Are you the winner?
3. More Hoops… I definitely have a new obsession!
4. Hubby got a new Tat!
5. I have a phone addiction. There I admitted it… next step?!?!
6. I loves my new owl mug!
7. A new favorite snack!
8. My pal “Pride” She likes apples 🙂
9. Water, water and more water!
1. Going to the lake with the Hubs
2.The Lake… the water is sooooo low 🙁
3. My face hurts and I barely slept.
4. My new Origami Owl necklace that I won!
5. Up allllllll night. For real. Jack Bauer helped save my sanity. That danged tooth HURT!
6. FINALLY got in to see the dentist… after an entire weekend of crazy pain!
7. I made myself a new mug rug 🙂
8. I think this is the best/my favorite embroidery piece so far. I may just have to keep it 😀
9. Talked about my divorce… not something I really ever do.
11. I had this idea… so I made it reality!
12. One of my favorite mugs. Always makes me smile 🙂
13. New, larger ouchie owls! (now in the shop!)
14. Made my idea into reality and a Pillow! (now in the shop!)
15. Major thrifting score. Makes my deal lovin’ heart sing.
And there you have it… April in a nut shell! Do you follow me on instagram? Well you should! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*