This Post contains Affiliate Links. Clicking on them or Purchasing through them helps support this blog. Thanks!
It feels like AGES since I’ve talked about my favorite products and things that I’ve been crushing on… Oh wait! It has been ages! And I’ve discovered a number of fun products I can get enough of, clothes that I NEED in my life and a few other things that I am currently crushing on!
1. One of my favorite co-vendor booths at Second Monday Trade Days (the market I do each month) is the Posh Guys! Rick and Terry crack my up on a regular basis AND they feed my Posh addiction! These skin care products are easily some of the best I’ve ever used! They aren’t super expensive, they’re 100% vegan and free of most of the junk you’ll find in other brands. Rick introduced me to the “I’ve been set up! Setting & Refreshing Mist” and it might just be the best $13 I’ve ever spent on my face! While I don’t wear a lot or make all that often, when I do, this is the final touch… and my make up lasts wayyyy longer! I love these products so much that I even signed up as a Posh Rep! You can check out the skin-fabulousness at my Posh Site!
2. I’ve had some selfish sewing on my brain lately! And one of the things I really want to sew for myself is some summer shirts and maybe a dress or 2. I’m totally ga-ga over this Riley Blake Cotton Jersey Knit Cottage Triangles Teal Fabric!
3. Even though its practically summer, and the temperature has been climbing, I’m OBSESSED with this Cardigan! I love the side zipper and the neckline. Pretty sure I’ll be adding this to my closet before my Birthday in August 😀
4. I’m firmly in the “tankini lovers” camp! And this Gorgeous Becca Etc ‘Heritage’ Tankini Top might just have me drooling! Could you see me running around a beach in this? I sure can!
5. GirlBoss – I’ve heard such great things about this book. Its been on my reading list for far too long and I really need to get this book in my hands! Have you read this one yet?
6. Mmmmmm Shoes. I’m Loving these TOMS Classic Wedge Sandals. Would you believe that I still don’t own any TOMS?
Time for this girl to get back to work! I’ve got some SERIOUS Crafting/Sewing/Creating to do to get ready for something fun! Stay tuned for the official launch on friday! 😀
What are you currently crushing on?