1. I feel like I’m a bad puppy-mom. Riah has been having some, shall we say “issues” with her crate training. 2 nights in a row I was woken up by a Horrible smell. Yep… she had an accident in her cage. So, Husband decided that she either has to be come an outside dog, or I’d have to find her a new home. She’s been outside since 6 am Yesterday (saturday) morning. She whined for HOURS… and I feel like a bad puppy-mommy. I know that she didn’t do it on purpose, that goes against her instincts and she probably wasn’t feeling well. But damn dog! Now she’s out with a new dog house, all her toys and I miss her drooly-nose poking in my lap all the time.
2. Yesterday was Hubby’s birthday, and I got him red velvet cupcakes. When I say they were the best red velvet cupcakes I have ever tasted, I mean it! They were incredible… and I may or may not have inhaled 4 of them. Opps!
3. I want to curl up in a ball in a dark room and sleep for a week. I’m stressing myself out with some minor life things and its silly. I just need a break. Maybe I’ll just shut off the lap top for a day and do nothing but read and nap. That usually makes everything better 🙂
4. I really, really, really want a maid. Unfortunately that is not even remotely close to being in the budget! *sigh* guess that means I’ll have to get off my behind and do some cleaning. Ugh
5. I want to eat the last 5 red velvet cupcakes. All of them. Right. Now. *Gulp*