A new month means that its time for a new birthstone gift idea list! This month’s birthstone is Emerald! So lets get to shopping small with these emerald gift ideas for May!
Happy May!!! The other day I had a rather startling realization: we’re over 1/3 of the way through 2018! If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, this year is FYLING BY! *sigh* May is a busy month for my family… 2 sibling birthdays, an anniversary, Mother’s Day, my MIL’s birthday and a couple of friend’s birthday… I’ve been hunting for the perfect ideas for all these birthdays and events, and I found some perfect birthstone and emerald gift ideas!!
Emerald Gift Ideas for May:
- Emerald Cold Process Soap – I’m curious what this smells like, but its definitely pretty!
- Emerald Raw Stone & Gold Necklace – simple and pretty and I definitely need to get one for my sis!
- Emerald Birthstone Card – simple and charming.
- Lavender Essential Oil Candle in a Emerald Green Upcycled Glass Container – So pretty! And who doesn’t love lavender?
- Emerald Watercolor Gemstone Printable – One of my top favorites in this whole collection!
- Rose Gold and Emerald Bangle Bracelet – I want one just because this is so gorgeous!
- Large Wall Art Emerald Green Abstract Watercolor Paintings – Add a little emerald to your walls! <3
- Raw Emerald Necklace – The color variations in this raw stone are so lovely!
- Emerald Gemstone Soap – cute right? The lighter color is charming too!
- Boho Emerald Wall Hanging – such a fun and trendy idea!
- Gold Set Raw Emerald Stud Earrings – I want a pair of these too! Love the deep emerald color of these!
- Emerald Moon Painting – SO PRETTY! Love the metallic touches!
Who do you need to do some shopping for this May? Would one of these emerald gift ideas work? Which one is your favorite?