A new month means that its time for a new birthstone gift idea list! This month’s birthstone is Emerald! So lets get to shopping small with these emerald gift ideas for May!
Happy May!!! The other day I had a rather startling realization: we’re over 1/3 of the way through 2018! If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, this year is FYLING BY! *sigh* May is a busy month for my family… 2 sibling birthdays, an anniversary, Mother’s Day, my MIL’s birthday and a couple of friend’s birthday… I’ve been hunting for the perfect ideas for all these birthdays and events, and I found some perfect birthstone and emerald gift ideas!!
Emerald Gift Ideas for May:
- Emerald Cold Process Soap – I’m curious what this smells like, but its definitely pretty!
- Emerald Raw Stone & Gold Necklace – simple and pretty and I definitely need to get one for my sis!
- Emerald Birthstone Card – simple and charming.
- Lavender Essential Oil Candle in a Emerald Green Upcycled Glass Container – So pretty! And who doesn’t love lavender?
- Emerald Watercolor Gemstone Printable – One of my top favorites in this whole collection!
- Rose Gold and Emerald Bangle Bracelet – I want one just because this is so gorgeous!
- Large Wall Art Emerald Green Abstract Watercolor Paintings – Add a little emerald to your walls! <3
- Raw Emerald Necklace – The color variations in this raw stone are so lovely!
- Emerald Gemstone Soap – cute right? The lighter color is charming too!
- Boho Emerald Wall Hanging – such a fun and trendy idea!
- Gold Set Raw Emerald Stud Earrings – I want a pair of these too! Love the deep emerald color of these!
- Emerald Moon Painting – SO PRETTY! Love the metallic touches!
Who do you need to do some shopping for this May? Would one of these emerald gift ideas work? Which one is your favorite?
rana durham says
i love shopping small because that’s where I find best products.
Christina Gould says
I’d love to try the soap. Emerald is a beautiful color. Thanks for posting!
Jann Olson says
Fun idea to gift a birthday gift their birthday color! Thanks for sharing with SYCl
What a fun idea. My birthday is in May and I love that our stone is emerald. That emerald stone soap is gorgeous!
Lynda Hardy says
Very nice finds! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!