You’re going to love these 25 fun and awesome mugs to make for gifts! Perfect for any occasion, but especially for Mother’s day!
For as long as I can remember, Mother’s day has been a “get crafty” sort of affair. Growing up, I had to get creative if wanted to have something special, just from me, to give my mom and grandmother’s. Otherwise, it was a gift from all 6 of us kids, and that just wasn’t special enough for the incredible women in my life that did so much to shape me into the woman I am today. And I recognized that fact at a young age.
I inherited my love for (or maybe more accurately, my addiction to) coffee from my Mom, so a fun mug that I can spice up and/or decorate myself to gift is always a win, no matter what the actual occasion!
Check out these 25 awesome Mugs to Make for Gifts:
1 . Watercolor Flower DIY Sharpie Mug – A Piece Of Rainbow
2. Personalized “Good Morning” Coffee Mugs – Laughs Crafts and Photographs
3. Marbled Nail Polish Mugs – Strength and Sunshine
4. Paint Drip Coffee Mugs – Frugal Mom Eh!
5. Fingerprint Butterfly Mugs – The Best Ideas for Kids
6. DIY 5 Minute Decal Transfer Coffee Mug – By Dreams Factory
7. Hands Off Mom’s Coffee Mug – Fun Handprint Art
8. Beautiful Alcohol Ink Mugs – Babble
9. DIY Sharpie Ceramic Mugs and Cups – Who Needs a Cape?
10. Custom Name Mugs – With Relish
11. Dishwasher Safe Decorated Mugs – Curbly
12. DIY Marbled Mugs with Nail Polish – DIY Candy
13. Color Etched Mugs – Busy Being Jennifer
14. Gold Heart Mug – A Girl Smitten
15. Handpainted Cups – This Heart of Mine
16. Coffee Mug With Vinyl Statement Using A Cricut – A Worthey Read
17. DIY Designer Mug – Today’s Creative Life
18. Dishwasher Safe “Glitter Dipped” Mugs – Creative Green Living
19. Rise and Shine Mug – FYNES DESIGNS
20. Confetti Painted Heart Mugs – Today’s Creative Life
21. Sharpie Star Mugs – 5 Minutes for Mom
22. Heart Scribble Mug – Messy Little Monster
23. Chalkboard Mug – Wit and Whistle
24. Antiqued Mercury Glass Effect Mug – Busy Being Jennifer
25. Glitter Dipped Coffee Mug Tutorial – Typically Simple
Aren’t these Awesome Mugs to Make for Gifts ideas fun? My crafty brain is spinning with at least a few new ideas after gathering this list ad I will definitely be making a few as gifts for Mother’s day and maybe even Father’s day!