– I have way more cool ideas in my head than I have time to implement them… especially since the first “holiday market” is in 3.5 days.
– I’m dreaming of the day when I have a studio to go work in… and an intern or 2 to go with it.
– I will happily NEVER stuff a patchy bear arm or leg again! Than being said, I have 15+ still to go…
– Dogs are weird
– Having a trucker husband sucks.
– Is it the 15th yet? I want to hang out with my TXWB Peeps!!
– Why on earth did my do start barking at 5:30 am? And why on earth did I get up then?? I could have easily rolled over and gone back to sleep!
– I miss being a “Nanny” and living on the horse farm I used to call home! There was no end of amazing opportunities and every day was an amateur photographers dream!
– Does eating a slice of pumpkin pie count as a a serving of vegetables? Pumpkin is a vegetable… so that makes it a vegetable pie… so I’m gonna say yes!
– My photography skills have come a LONG way since I lived on that horse farm!
– I’d give my left arm to be able to squeeze my sister and niece for a couple of hours.
– I need to stop rambling and start sewing… maybe I’ll have time to implement a couple more of those cool ideas!!
What random things are on your mind today?