Well Hello there June! You kinda snuck up on me there! To be honest, I’m kind of excited that June is here. Its one of my favorite months, and I’ve got lots going on this month! In fact I just got back from a quilting retreat and it was the perfect way to start a new month!
I’m hoping to sneak in some afternoon picnics and reading in the back yard with the pups, before we hit the really HOT part of our traditional Texas summer. Soaking up some sunshine and taking a bit of a break is the perfect way to enjoy June!
My June Must Haves include affiliate links. Shopping through them, at no cost to you, helps keep this blog running and coffee in my mug 😀
- Marble Coasters: I’m currently obsessed with all things marble! These coasters are AWESOME!
- Plush House Slippers: My toes gotta stay cozy and cool!
- Get Shit Done Travel Mug: This is basically my life motto on a mug!
- Beach Tote: I LOVE this tote! Now I just need to plan a trip to the beach!
- Leather Card Case: When I’m hitting the flea markets, I don’t want to take a whole bag, this is the perfect solution!
- Unicorn Drink Floats: Unicorn! Need I say more?
- Blue Druzy Stud Earrings: I’m totally crushing on all things druzy right now!
- L’Oreal Clay Face Mask: I’ve been making a point to take a little time each week to “spoil myself” just a little bit, this clay mask is a definite MUST for a at home “spa day”!
- Kate Spade Outdoor Plate Set: Perfect for entertaining!
- Pool Hammock Float: Gimme this and a pool, and I’ll float the day away!
What is on your June Must Haves list? I’ve ordered a few pairs of druzy earrings and some marble coasters for myself, but the month is still young, I’m sure I’ll add to that before the month is over!