Every month the Texas Women Bloggers will be doing a “Getting to Know You” link party. If you’re not a Texan, you’ll still get to learn interesting and sometimes random things about me. If you are a Texan than you can join in on the fun too!
1. If you make money with your blog, how do you do it?
I do make a little bit of money. Not enough consider it an actual job though. I do the occasional sponsored post, have a few advertising spots and randomly get sponsored tweets. I’d like to grow and learn how to make more money, then again, wouldn’t we all!
2. How do you increase your blog readership?
I love giveaways for increasing followers. In my opinion its the fastest and easiest way to do it. Also, the friendlier you are, the friendlier people will be to you. Comment on other blogs, make new friends and the readers will come.
3. If you aren’t originally from Texas, what brought you here?
My cowboy/husband brought me here 🙂
4. If someone were to hand you $10,000 (no strings attached), what would you do with it?
Pay off a few bills and the renovate the bathroom! Our master bath desperately needs repairs and upgrades.
5. If you were a color, what color would you be?
I would be Teal. Not black, but dark enough to be flattering, with lots of potential and character 😀
6. What are your blogging strengths? Weaknesses?
Strengths – people skills, creative genes, a love of writing and a passion to learn new things.
Weaknesses – lack of organization, anything technical, HTML coding, and sticking to my editorial calendar.
There you have it… a few more tidbits about me. What would you do if someone handed you $10,000?