This Fireball Apple Cinnamon Crisp recipe contains affiliate or brand partner links.
Read our full disclosure here.
This time of year I find myself dealing with some very specific cravings. Anything pumpin and anything apple is at the top of my list these days, but this Fireball Apple Cinnamon Crisp has been on repeat lately! I figured if we loved it this much, y’all will too!
I mean, come on! Doesn’t it look amazing? Aren’t you drooling just a little? I might be, just looking at these pictures again! Sweet, cinnamon-y, apple-y, HEAVENLY goodness that just screams fall!
From prep to your dish to you mouth, this fireball apple cinnamon crisp takes approximately 1.5 hours and feeds 4-6 (servings).
Fireball Apple Cinnamon Crisp Ingredients:
3 Granny Smith apples – peeled and diced
2 red Honeycrisp or Fuji apples (best for baking)
1 cup brown sugar, divided
1 cup whole wheat flour, divided
1/2 cup rolled oats, old fashioned, divided
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup Redhots candies
1/4 cup apple cider
4 Tablespoons Fireball Whiskey
6 Tablespoons cold butter – cubed
Ice cream or whipped cream to top (if desired)
Fireball Apple Cinnamon Crisp Directions:
1. Grease a glass 2 quart casserole/baking dish and set aside.
2. Peel and slice the apples and place in a large mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup oatmeal and gently stir to evenly coat the apples.
3. Add the Redhots candies and toss to mix. Transfer to the greased baking dish.
4. In a measuring cup, add the apple cider and Fireball whiskey. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture on top of the apples.
5. For the topping, add 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 3/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup rolled oats in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. Use a fork or pastry blender to cut in the cold butter cubes until the topping resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Sprinkle the topping evenly on top of the apples.
5. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
6. Serve warm with ice cream (if desired)
Let me tell you, every time I serve this to friends or family, I get asked for the recipe. So maybe it’s a tiny bit self-serving to post it to the blog, but at least now I don’t have to write and re-write it, I can just point them here 😉
And in the meantime, you can enjoy this Fireball Apple Cinnamon Crisp goodness for yourself! You won’t regret it!