Last year, before my 29th birthday I decided I wanted to do a 30 before 30 list. With the exception of 2 or 3 items, I accomplished a lot in 365 days! I’ve got one last thing that I plan on finishing before my birthday on Tuesday 🙂 It’s a pretty sweet feeling to have met so many goals in such a short time! This year for my birthday, I’m thinking longer term… 10 years to be exact. I’ve written a 40 before I’m 40 list!
1. Visit Family in Canada.
2. Go on a vacation anywhere with my Sister, Brother-in-Law and Niece.
3. Move Busy Being Jennifer and Homespun Happiness to a Studio with a storefront.
4. Travel to England and France.
5. Learn a second Language (probably Spanish, but maybe Romanian!)
6. Sleep in an Irish castle.
7. Take some college business classes.
8. Design a fabric line.
9. Complete 50 pinterest inspire projects.
10. Speak at a blogging or women’s conference.
11. Go scuba diving.
12. Hit 1,000,000 page views on my blog.
13. Reach my ultimate goal weight.
14. Go back to Romania.
15. Vacation with “my girls” 🙂
16. Disney World with Taylor.
17. Complete 100 pinterest inspired projects.
18. Go on at least 4 real vacations with my hubby.
19. Get a second car or SUV for me.
20. Go to at least 10 blogging or creative conferences.
21. Hit 1,000 sales in my shop
22. Visit Poland.
23. Girls weekend away with my BFF Vanessa.
24. Go on a Cruise.
25. Maintain my ultimate goal weight.
26. Build/Create my dream studio.
27. Be featured or published in a magazine.
28. Go shopping in New York City.
29. Learn how to play the guitar.
30. Visit and Stay at a southern Plantation House.
31. Donate my Hair
32. Go whale Watching
33. Write and Publish a book.
34. Purchase a long arm quilting machine.
35. Visit Scotland
36. Blogging Besties weekend away.
37. Run a 5k.
38. Road trip through at least 5 states.
39. Go skydiving.
40. Hot air balloon ride.
I can hardly wait to get started on the next 10 years and all the adventures I’ll have! 🙂
Do you have a “before” or bucket list?