As of Monday, my birthday will be 3 months away! I think I have an idea of what I want to do. A weekend with my hubby and then a weekend with some of my girls! Obviously turning 30 requires at least 2 weekends of celebration 🙂 In the mean time I still have a bunch of things to cross off my 30 before 30 list! I updated it 3 months ago… and I am kinda sad to say that I haven’t crossed much off since. Ugh!
1. Make more real life friends I’ve had lunch a few times with some fabulous local ladies
2. Switch to wordpress and get my own domain name. That happened in October And I am LOVING being on WordPress
3. Meet Kelley (from the Grant Life) in real life. We met and hung out at Bloggy Boot Camp
4. Visit my family.
5. Go on a vacation with D. Did this in February! It was awesome 🙂
6. Puppy training with Riah So I don’t think this applies any more because she has permanently moved outside. :/
7. Renovate the bathroom Started this a couple weeks ago! It will probably take another couple months to finish.
8. Paint the whole house We got the living room done… don’t thing that much more will be done.
9. Have a garden
10. Hit 1000 blog followers Happened just before my WordPress switch
11. Organize a bloggers retreat with “my Texas girls”
12. Reach my goal weight.
13. Get a gym membership (when the budget allows for it) and use it I have one! Just have to get better at using it, but I am meeting with my trainer on Friday and that should help
14. Make 3 quilts to donate or auction off for charity -> I have 2 done. One more to make and then I will donate them –> Started the third one!
15. Relearn how to knit I wouldn’t say I relearned, but I did make myself a cowl
16. Crochet and afghan for me/to keep -> Started working on this recently… only a Half a million more granny squares to crochet!
17. Get a second car -> not likely in the next 3 months… maybe in 6 months though.
18. Go camping/fishing with d at least twice. -> One down, one more to go Done!
19. Get all my craft stuff organized –> Half done. Its been moved into the “craft/crap room”
20. Develop my photography business and start working regularly
21. Get a part time job
22. Make at least 2 dresses and 2 tops and wear them.
23. Volunteer somewhere for 2-3 hours a week
24. Get the online shop up and running and profitable Launched Homespun Happiness in October and its going well
25. Go to a blogging conference! Did Bloggy Boot Camp in September and Blissdom in March.
26. Horseback riding lessons
27. Plan and go on a girls get away trip -> happening for my birthday!
28. Have my family down for a visit My Aunt came for a visit in April 🙂
29. Get d to do a photo shoot with me
30. Be happy Thanks to my amazing husband and my friends, this one is easy to cross off the list
As you can see I’m going to be a little busy in the next 3 months if I want to finish this list! Better get back to it 😉
PS. You’ll probably be seeing a bunch more “30” themed posts in the next 3 months 🙂
PPS. I just joined keek! Are you on there? Follow me and I’ll follow you back 🙂