Happy half Birthday to me! I’m half way through last year in my twenties *shudder* and I figured this would be a good time to look over and update my 30 before 30 list 🙂
1. Make more real life friends I’ve had lunch a few times with some fabulous local ladies 🙂
2. Switch to wordpress and get my own domain name. That happened in October 🙂 And I am LOVING being on WordPress 🙂
3. Meet Kelley (from the Grant Life) in real life. We met and hung out at Bloggy Boot Camp 🙂
4. Visit my family.
5. Go on a vacation with D ->Happening next week! Thank goodness! We need a chance to get away 🙂
6. Puppy training with Riah So I don’t think this applies any more because she has permanently moved outside. :/
7. Renovate the bathroom
8. Paint the whole house
9. Have a garden
10. Hit 1000 blog followers Happened just before my WordPress switch 🙂
11. Organize a bloggers retreat with “my Texas girls”
12. Reach my goal weight.
13. Get a gym membership (when the budget allows for it) and use it I have one! Just have to get better at using it, but I am meeting with my trainer on Friday and that should help 🙂
14. Make 3 quilts to donate or auction off for charity -> I have 2 done. One more to make and then I will donate them 🙂
15. Relearn how to knit I wouldn’t say I relearned, but I did make myself a cowl 🙂
16. Crochet and afghan for me/to keep -> Started working on this recently… only a million more granny squares to crochet!
17. Get a second car
18. Go camping/fishing with d at least twice. -> One down, one more to go
19. Get all my craft stuff organized
20. Develop my photography business and start working regularly
21. Get a part time job
22. Make at least 2 dresses and 2 tops and wear them.
23. Volunteer somewhere for 2-3 hours a week
24. Get the online shop up and running and profitable Launched Homespun Happiness in October and its going well 🙂
25. Go to a blogging conference! Went to BBC in September, and heading to Blissdom in March! Woot!!
26. Horseback riding lessons
27. Plan and go on a girls get away trip
28. Have my family down for a visit
29. Get d to do a photo shoot with me
30. Be happy Thanks to my amazing husband and my friends, this one is easy to cross off the list.
Its been a good year! I still have a good chunk of things to accomplish, but I’m pretty proud of the things I’ve done so far. 🙂