Its almost that time of the year… the time that I alternatively dread and relish. And depending on the day, I’m either writing to do lists to ensure that I don’t miss anything or accidentally “losing” said lists so I don’t feel obligated to get started. Does any one else have this kind of love/hate relationship with Spring Cleaning?? The room I always start with is our kitchen. Somehow its the room that gathers the most dirt and random clutter. So today I’m doing us all a favor and sharing 15 tips to deep clean your kitchen!
15 Tips to Deep Clean Your Kitchen:
- Cleaning Stove Burners- NO SCRUB from The V Spot
- Garbage Disposal Cubes from One Good Thing by. Jillee
- Clean Stainless Steel Appliances from A Real-Life Housewife
- Clean off Baked on Foods from Simply Sherryl
- Clean Wooden Cutting Boards from Swoon
- Re-Organize Pantry from DUO Ventures
- Natural Kitchen Cleaners from Raking in the Savings
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs from Say Not Sweet Anne
- Clean Your Oven from The Ktchn
- Clean Your Dishwasher from One Good Thing by Jillee
- Streak Free Laminate Floors from Tip Nut
- Fixing Scratched Dishes Mom Outnumbered
- How to Clean Your Coffee Maker from The Frugal Girls
- 10 Tips to Clean Your Fridge from Classy Clutter
- Natural Sink Cleaner from Design, Dining, and Diapers
My personal Number One tip for deep cleaning anything? Write a list. To some people it might seem silly, but with every little task I can cross off, I get a little thrill. Like somehow crossing that part of the to do list off gains me some points or something. Silly, but effective!
Whats the first thing you do to deep clean your kitchen?