Can you believe that its already February?? Where in the world did January go??? *Sigh* I guess its true… time flies when you’re having fun! The beginning of a new month seems like the perfect time to reflect back on the last few weeks and thing about 10 things that make me happy!
1. Yesterday was my Anniversary 🙂 Our third to be exact! Its been a wild and crazy ride, but I wouldn’t change one second of it!
2. This crazy puppy of mine. She sure as heck keeps me on my toes, but I would be lost with out her! She’s always sure to let me know when its time to take a break, enjoy a snuggle or go out side for some fresh air!
3. Snuggly #Monsterkittens. Tang and Bliss are never to far away… unless the puppy is hyper… then their as high up as they can get in order to get away from Bitly’s crazy party.
4. Perfectly Posh. Let me tell you, the skin care products are amazing and I haven’t ever been this happy with my skin! I barely wear makeup and its such a nice change! Its only taken me 30 ish years to find something that works and that I love. Not to mention that its a great company to work with! If you’d like samples, just send me an email at [email protected] 🙂
5. My In-Laws. While having my in-laws as neighbors isn’t always ideal, most of the time, its kinda awesome. My MIL loves to help me out in what ever way she can including doing my laundry 🙂 When she offers, I can’t say no. Thank goodness for helpful in-law-neighbors 🙂
6. FABRIC. Fabric Always makes me happy 🙂
7. Working out. I know weird right? I. Love. Working. Out! I never in a million years thought that I’d say those words, let alone confess it to the world. While my journey to a healthier me hasn’t been all lollipops and rainbows, I’ve definitely come a long way and I can’t wait to see where the next weeks and months lead!
8. My “Job”… its not at all conventional, but I love all the parts that make up my job. Blogging, my Handmade Biz and a little bit of Virtual Assistant work help take care of my family, keep my creative juices flowing and allow me to do the things that I love!
9. Hot Chocolate. Yup… I love me some Hot Chocolate! Its just enough of a sweet treat at the end of the day to keep me from going snack-ish crazy 🙂 Not to mention its comforting to cradle a hot mug on these cold winter nights.
10. Good friends. I’ve been blessed, seriously blessed with awesome friends in my life. No matter what side of the country they live on, whether they’re down the street or Hour and Hours away, I have the best friends 🙂 They keep me sane, keep me accountable and always make sure that I know I am loved.
Its important, especially during stressful or trying times in our lives to remember the things that make us happy! What are the things that make you happy?