As a busy, self-employed, running-3-businesses, empire building, wife and dog mom – quick and easy are 2 of my favorite words! Put them in a sentance like Quick, Easy, and Tasty Meal Ideas for Busy Weeknights, and I’m a very happy woman!
Now that the husband is home full time, helping build our businesses and empire, I cook a LOT more (he does his fair share too), but there’s no more eating leftovers for 3 days or surviving on coffee and peanut butter toast. Not that I miss those “forgetting to eat” days, actual food is kinda nice, other than all the dishes 😉 This collection of Quick, Easy, and Tasty Meal Ideas comes in handy for meal planning and busy nights!
- 30 Minute Chicken with Tomatoes & Olives – Culinary Ginge
- Skillet Broccoli Parmesan Chicken with Bow Tie Pasta Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Easy Applewood Bacon BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – Baby Savers
- 20 Minute Beef Stroganoff With Cream Cheese & Mushrooms – Recipe This
- Garlic and Olive Oil Pasta – Thrifty DIY Diva
- Brinner Taco Bar – Lydi Out Loud
- Frito Pie – Daily Momtivity
- Creamy Sausage and Pasta Skillet – Organize Yourself Skinny
- Sunshine Citrus Chicken Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe With Peas – Living Sweet Moments
- Egg Roll in a Bowl (Egg Roll Fried Rice) – Morgan Manages Mommyhood
- Ham & Swiss Stromboli – Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Skirt Steak with Basil Cream and Grilled Tomatoes – Green Healthy Cooking
- Chicken Pasta Florentine Recipe – One-Pot Cooking – Thrifty Jinxy
- 30 Minute Easy Seafood Paella – Recipe This
- 10-Minute Peanut Pork – Wanna Bite
- Spicy Southwest Black Bean Quinoa Skillet – Organize Yourself Skinny
- Crock Pot Kid Friendly Cheese Ravioli – Daily Momtivity
- Peruvian Beef Stir Fry (Lomo Saltado) – Living Sweet Moments
- Fried Cauliflower Rice & Shrimp – Diabetes Strong
- Ginger Garlic Pork Meatballs – Inspiring Savings
- Brown Rice Veggie Bowl – Eat Thrive Glow
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – Thrifty DIY Diva
- Honey Hoisin Green Bean Chicken Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- One Pan Cheesy Jalapeño Chicken – The Chunky Chef
Most of these recipes take 30 minutes or less, from prep to the table, so I definitely wasn’t kidding when I said they were quick and easy! You can also see from the pictures that these look incredibly tasty too! I’ve got #2, #13 and #25 on our menu to try this week! Even my picky eater of a husband approves of these 25 tasty meal ideas!
What is your favorite quick and easy meal for a busy weeknight?