I love a quick and easy Christmas project! Something that I can whip up in a pinch if need be, that makes a great gift is the way to go when you’re short on time. This Snow Globe Bath Salts DIY is just such a perfect Christmas project!
There are so many ways you could personalize these Snow Globe Bath Salts too! Add a vinyl monogram, a hand-lettered tag or initial sticker and use them as place cards at your holiday party!
And who doesn’t love a practical little gift like this? Everybody I know enjoys a chance to relax and unwind at the end of the day. This is the perfect way to gift them a little something to make that a more enjoyable moment 🙂
This post includes affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this blog, at no cost to you.
- In two small bowls, add one cup epsom salt to each.
- Stir in one teaspoon coconut oil into each bowl. Add one or two drops of peppermint essential oil to each bowl and stir well.
- To one bowl add two drops red gel food coloring and stir until color is well combined.
- Use a funnel to pour the epsom salts into the snow globe, layering the salts in alternating colors as you go.
- Cut a piece of gold tulle and tie around the snow globe and decorate as you wish.