I had an extra long weekend with my hubby 🙂 I mentioned on Saturday that Hubs was switching jobs, which was in and of itself super exciting. The fact that we got 4.5 straight days together was even better, especially since I had to leave him 200+ miles away at the end of it. 🙁 Not thrilled with the idea of him being gone so much… but sometimes a little sacrifice has big pay off… and this is one of those times! Anyways… we had a fabulous weekend together 🙂
– went to the local 2nd Monday Market.
– shopped for things he’d need for the new job.
– had starbucks. Ok… I had starbucks.
– did some thrifting and I scored some gooseberry pyrex! Thanks to me MIL 🙂
– Went out for a drive and then ice cream.
– Made a yummy dinner together.
– Drove to Oklahoma… he stayed there so he could train for his new job
– I got a hoop done on the trip to OK… but thats a whole other story!
– My MIL and I drove back and saw an amazing Texas sunset 🙂
So now Hubby is training for his new job and I am in our very quiet house. Things are going to be different around here… I’m going to get “real” weekends and a lot more time to be productive! Its going to take some adjustment… but so far so good!