1) What are you currently reading? Tell us about it! I am currently finishing Up “The Story Teller” and I’m halfway through “The White Queen” I’m almost always reading 2+ books at the same time 🙂
2) How many books have you read this year? Do you set reading goals for yourself? I’ve easily read 100 books this year. I go through at least 2 a week if not more (Thank you kindle app!) I haven’t set goals for myself before but I am thinking I want to do that for 2014 🙂
3) What do you think are the best and worst book-to-movie/TV show adaptations? I usually hate all book to movie adaptations… its never what you expect/imagine it to be. While I loved the Hunger Games movie, it wasn’t anything close to the book and there were definitely some issues with the adaptation.
4) What is the first line of your favorite book? I have like 90 favorite books! Pretty sure you don’t want to read 90 first lines 🙂
5) What’s your favorite quote from a book? One of my favorite quotes of all times comes from “Hadaesseh – One night with the king” By Tommy Tenney, but I can’t for the life of me remember where the book is so I can give you a direct quote… but it has to do with purpose and destiny and “being born for such a time as this”. One of these days I’ll probably write a whole post about it 🙂