I have been on a creative ROLL y’all! Like really! A couple of new essential oil recipes, some home DIY stuff and a BUNCH of things for my etsy shop! But my favorite so far? This Heavenly Lavender Lemon Salt Scrub!
I LOVE making delicious essential oil goodies like this Heavenly Lavender Lemon Salt Scrub! Why? Becuase they smell incredible, feel amazing and are SO GOOD for you – mind, body AND soul!
Lavender has so many amazing benefits! Lavender is calming, aids in relaxing and is amazing for so many skin issues! I love that lavender oil gives me a mood boost and can help relieve stress and anxiety, especially when combined with deep breathing and meditaion.
Affiliate links provided below for your convenience. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Ready to make your own Heavenly Lavender Lemon Salt Scrub? Here’s what you need…
1. Place 1 cup of Epsom salt and ½ cup of coconut oil in a bowl. If you want to color your scrub, add a few drops of purple food coloring at this time. Make the color a tad darker than you want it to come out in the end, as the lemon juice will bleach it out a bit later on.
2. Stir the salt and oil mixture well until it is combined, and the the food coloring is distributed throughout.
3. Add in a few drops of lavender essential oil.
4. Squeeze about a tablespoon of juice from half of a fresh lemon into the bowl.
5. Grate in the zest from half of a lemon.
6. Stir the mixture well, and place in a container for use or gift giving.
I love to gift this Heavenly Lavender Lemon Salt Scrub in small mason jars with pretty fabric scraps as a cover and a fun printable gift tag! It makes the perfect hostess, girlfriend or “just because” gift!
Now on to this weeks giveaway!
Prize is a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
The giveaway will be open worldwide. Winner outside of the United States will receive the cash equivalent of $100 via Paypal.
Giveaway will begin on Wednesday, February 28th at 12:01am ET and will end on March 13th at 11:59pm ET.