Here’s some things you might already know about me, that is if you’ve been here before… #1. I love coffee. #2. Christmas is my favorite. #3 I love giving fun gifts! This “Have a Cup of Cheer” Coffee Gift Jar ticks all 3 of those boxes for me!
I used pumpkin spice latte packets for this “Have a Cup of Cheer” Coffee Gift Jar because, as far as I am concerned, Pumpkin Spice isn’t a seasonal thing… it’s a way of living. I have a few friends that feel the same, and I crafted this gift in a jar idea with them in mind.
One of the things I love most about this “Have a Cup of Cheer” Coffee Gift Jar, is that it’s easy to personalize for each person on your list. Any sort of packaged hot beverage will work perfectly. And once you have shopped for your supplies, they come together pretty quickly! Then the fun decorating part ensues!
- Clear wide-mouth jar
- Instant coffee or latte packets
- Cinnamon sticks
- Small bottle of creamer
- Hole punch
- “Have a Cup of Cheer” printable gift tag
- Ribbon or string
- Coffee-themed holiday ornament [favorites from amazon – #1 #2 #3]
- Tissue paper or gift basket shreds (optional)
- Line the bottom of a wide-mouth jar with tissue paper or shredded basket filler if you have chosen to use it.
- Arrange the instant coffee packets, cinnamon sticks and creamer in the jar. You could replace the powdered coffee packets with a small gift bag filled with coffee beans if you prefer. The small bottle of creamer could also be replaced with a flavored extract or a small honey bottle as well, if you are gifting the jar to someone who does not enjoy creamer in their coffee.
- Place the lid on the jar.
- Cut out the “Have a Cup of Cheer” printable gift tag.
- Punch a hole in one corner of the tag, and use a piece of ribbon or string to tie it around the lid of the jar. You can also tie a coffee-themed ornament with the gift tag if you choose.
There are so many ways you could go with this “Have a Cup of Cheer” Coffee Gift Jar! The options and flavor combinations are kind of endless!
Now on to that giveaway…
I can not believe we’re nearing the end of another year. It’s the season for love and giving but also stress. Let us knock some of that weight off of your shoulders by giving you a chance to win BIG during our $250 Holiday Cash Giveaway! You have the option of choosing between $250 PayPal Cash OR a Gift Card of choice! This event was organized by The Kids Did It & The Mommy Island and sponsored by fabulous bloggers, authors, and Etsy shop owners! Don’t be a Humbug, jingle your way through the daily entries!
ONE entrant will be selected from the entry form to win $250 PayPal cash OR a $250 gift card of choice. Open for entry WW, 18 years and older from 12/01/18 at 12:01 a.m. ET thru 12/21/18 at 11:59 p.m. ET. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. A winner will be chosen after/around December 22, 2018. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to notification email to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. See Rafflecopter for official rules. The Kids Did It & The Mommy Island ARE responsible for sending the winner their prize via PayPal or e-gift card. The winner has the option of choosing between PayPal and an e-gift card of choice. Prize may be less than $250 if you choose a gift card with fees. Any fees associated with PayPal are the responsibility of the winner and will be deducted from the total prize amount.
A huge THANK YOU to these fabulous bloggers, without which, this giveaway would not be possible. Please note the first entry is to show them love on one of their posts below and is NOT optional. All entries are verified.
Twitter profiles with no profile picture and dummy accounts are ineligible for entry and will be blocked. Authentic accounts only are eligible to win.