This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing though them helps support this blog, at no cost to you, and we greatly appreciate it!
Chances are someone in particular comes to mind when I say “big kid”. In this house its my husband, although I have a few “Big Kid” moments myself (I’m looking at you Apple Watch and Amazon Echo!). This list of gift ideas for the Big Kid is definitely centered around things I know that my husband, as well as many others, would LOVE to see under the tree Christmas morning!
• Quadcopter drone: Quadcopter with Camera (I’d LOVE to play with this too!)
• Army tanks: Mini Laser Batting Tanks
• Call of Duty: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Xbox One
• Smart Guitar: Portable Smart Guitar (this is SO cool!)
• Amazon Echo: Amazon Echo (is it wrong to get it for the hubs so I can use it?)
• Apple watch: Apple Watch (We BOTH need one of these!)
• Fitbit: Fitbit Charge (I’ve had a fitbit on my list for ages!)
• GoPro: GoPro HERO4 (This would definitely come in handy in the hubs line of work)
• Floating bluetooth speaker: ICE Orb Floating Bluetooth Speaker
• Xbox One: Xbox One (hello ultimate BIG KID gift!)
• Remote control off road car: Rock Crawler Radio Control Vehicle
• Cards Against Humanity: Cards Against Humanity
• Amazon Fire TV: Amazon Fire TV (#win for BOTH of us 🙂 )
RC Helicopter: RC Helicopter with Gyro
I know that any of these gift ideas for the Big Kid would make my Big Kid very, very, very happy! But I’m not gonna say what I’ve ordered for him… cause ya never know who is reading 😉
Patti Tucker says
GoPRos make me weak in the knees! WANT WANT WANT!
Kat Curling says
These are great! My son is 7 now and in this inbetween phase. Too big for little toys but not old enough for the big kid video games etc… He’d love the jamstick! I will take the cards against humanity however… 😉
Jennifer Preiss says
Wanting an Amazon Echo…..sooooooo bad. 🙂