Well this friday just snuck up on me all quick like! Its been a heck of a week and I am finding it really hard to believe that at this time last friday I was loading up the SUV for my very first CoWorking Weekend in Dallas!
More on that later, lets get to this Friday Favorites!
- Cozy Pink Faux Fur Jacket – This looks SO COZY and I love the color!!
- Rose Quartz Face Roller – I have a jade version of this and LOVE it!
- Tarte Eye Shadow Palette – A must for every girl!
- Pink Leather Watch – Chic and stylish and PINK!
- Watermelon Face Mask – I desperately with scratch and sniff computers were a thing. I LOVE the smell of watermelon!
- Tan Quilted Backpack – Obsessed!
Now on to the link party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week’s favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week’s favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week’s linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Red Velvet Shortbread Cookies with Cheesecake Filling from The Kittchen
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
How to Build an Entryway Bench with Hooks and Storage from Just Measuring Up
Penny at Penny’s Passion chose Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken With Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Delicious Grape Walnut Salad from Holy Veggies!
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!