Spring is here and that means its time to celebrate! The best way to do that is with some flavorful spring cocktails?
These fabulous spring cocktails are indeed FABULOUS! There are so many I can’t wait to try! I think I’m going to start at the beginning of this list, and work my way down!
- Spring Spritzer Signature Drink – Julie Blanner
- Lavender Bourbon Sour – Champagne Tastes
- Cotton Candy Margaritas – Such the Spot
- Elderflower Honey Peach Spring Cocktail Recipe – Tikkido
- Strawberry Rhubarb Champagne Cocktail – Cake ‘n Knife
- Cucumber Grapefruit Basil Mojito – The Crumby Kitchen
- Sweet Citrus Fizz Cocktail – Creative Culinary
- Sparkling Lemon Drop – Simply Darrling
- Elderflower Spanish Gin & Tonics – Craft and Cocktails
- Peach Basil Moscow Mule – Whitney Bond
- Honeysuckle Vodka Lemonade – The View from Great Island
- Rhubarb Pink Gin – Champagne Tastes
- Peach Bourbon Thyme Smash – A Healthy Life For Me
- Strawberry Chamomile Paloma – Half Baked Harvest
- Honey Citrus Cocktail – Sugar and Charm
- Sparkling Gin and Rosemary Lemonade – Creative Culinary
- Blushing Whiskey Sour – Kleinworth & Co
- Skinny Blood Orange Pomegranate Margaritas – Heather Christo
- Blackberry Cucumber Skinny Mojito – Eating Bird Food
- Lemon Thyme Bourbon Cocktails – The Roasted Root
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita – Champagne Tastes
- Pineapple Mojito – Simply Darrling
- Sunrise Spritzer Cocktail – Farm Girl Gabs
- Pineapple Sangria Recipe – Growing Up Gabel
- Strawberry Lemoncello Spritzers – Delightful E Made
Which of these fabulous spring cocktails do you want to try first?
We’d LOVE for you to share you favorite spring things by linking up below!