If you love football than you probably also love some tasty game day appetizers! The two go hand in hand after all!
I’m so excited that the BIG GAME is almost here!! You might not know this about me, but I am a BIG football fan 🙂 I grew up watching Sunday afternoon football with my dad after church, and some of my best conversations and childhood memories with my dad revolve around football! So game days are a big deal around here and with that comes some delicious game day appetizers!
- Turkey Veggie Snack Wraps – Delighful E Made
- Baked Turkey Meatballs with Spinach Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Mini Rueben Bites – Busy Being Jennifer
- Mini Taco Pizzas and Sliders – the Bitter Side of Sweet
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Embellishmints
- Tangy Sesame Chicken Wings Recipe – A Dish of Daily Life
- Black-Eyed Pea Hummus – From Play Dates to Parties
- Snack Sriracha Chex Mix For The Big Game – Take Two Tapas
- Roasted Garlic, Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe – A Dish of Daily Life
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Blooming Onion Recipe – The Jenny Evolution
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Whole Wheat Smoked Turkey Bruschetta – the Bitter Side of Sweet
- Jalapeno Beer Queso Recipe – Growing Up Gabel
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries – Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly and BBQ Meatballs – Embellishmints
If you’re hosting a party this year this list of tasty game day appetizers is sure to come in handy! I think its just the hubs and I this year, but I’ll still be making a few of these to much on while we cheer for our favorite team and yell at the TV together 🙂
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: Creamy Healthy White Bean Dip from Chemistry Cachet
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!