Spring is here!! And with spring comes so many opportunities to connect with friends and family! Of course hanging out with friends and family means FOOD! These decadent spring desserts are sure to be a hit at your next party!
- Sprinkle Cupcakes – Simply Stacie
- Hershey Chocolate Cupcake Recipe – 3 Boys and a Dog
- Lemon Petits Fours Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels – Strength and Sunshine
- Creamy Strawberry Pie – Delightful E Made
- Peeps Hot Chocolate – My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
- Easy And Delicious Fresh Blueberry Cobbler Recipe – Worthing Court
- Lemon Poppy Seed Trifle – Busy Being Jennifer
- Cherry Kuchen Bars Recipe – Dear Crissy
- Easter Bunny Chow Recipe – Typically Simple
- Paleo Strawberry Coconut Thumbprint Cookies – Strength and Sunshine
- Delectable Rolo Brownies Recipe – The Country Chic Cottage
- Spring Pastel Vanilla Donuts – My Suburban Kitchen
- Unicorn Cupcakes Done Right – Paisley and Pugs
- Sunshine Salad Recipe – Simply Stacie
- Blueberry Tarts with Lemon Mascarpone Cream – Delightful E Made
These Decadent Spring Desserts had me drooling as I went through last weeks party! Don’t they look delicious?
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: FREE Easter Watercolor Printable from Bombshell Bling
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!