Brrrrr… Its cold out there! Warm up with these cozy winter soups! There are over 20 delicious options that you’re definitely going to add to the menu ASAP!
There is something about winter that makes me crave all things warm and cozy. I need a little more hygge in my life to be honest, so I’m starting with our weekly meal plan and adding in ALL THE COZY WINTER SOUPS!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup – A Grande Life
- Tomato Chicken Orzo Soup – Busy Being Jennifer
- Moroccan Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Soup – Half Baked Harvest
- Italian Meatball Soup – amotherworld
- 7-Ingredient Easy Zuppa Toscana – Gimme Some Oven
- Cauliflower Soup with Smoked Gouda Recipe – Eating Well
- Ham and Bean Soup – A Mindfull Mom
- Creamy Potato & Hamburger Soup – The Kitchen Magpie
- Chicken Rice Soup – Spend With Pennies
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Busy Being Jennifer
- Cabbage Roll Soup – Dinner at the Zoo
- Vegan Barley and Lentil Soup – Vibrant Plate
- Easy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe – A Grande Life
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe – Eating on a Dime
- Spiced Parsnip Soup – Olive Magazine
- Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup – Plated Cravings
- Cauliflower Parmesan Soup (No Cream) – Chef Not Required
- Warm Sausage & Kale Soup – 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Easy Rotisserie Chicken Soup Recipe – Busy Being Jennifer
- New England Turkey Chowder – A Family Feast
- Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup – A Mindfull Mom
- Quinoa Soup with Kale and Potatoes – Vegan Heaven
- Creamy Tuscan Ravioli Soup – Let’s Dish Recipes
- French Onion Soup – KitchMe
Of course now that I’ve found 24 amazing cozy winter soups to devour, I’ve got to decide where on this list I want to start!
To be honest, the hubs might kick up a fuss if I try and feed him soup 24 days in a row, so we might have to break things up over the next few weeks. But # 8, # 14 and #17 are at the top of the list!
Which of these soups would you start with?
If you love this collection of cozy winter soups be sure to share and pin so you can reference this list again in the future!