Ever notice how when the end of august rolls around, the whole world starts to go just a little bit insane over all things Pumpkin Spice? I’m not one of those people. I don’t hate pumpkin spice things, I prefer to save my excitement for all the Salted Caramel things!!
Salted Caramel everything is just sooooo good! I love the hot drinks, the desserts, the smell… everything! Many a late night I have spent drooling on my iPhone as I searched pinterest for yummy salted caramel recipes, and I have found a whole bunch of them! I figured I’d be nice and share them with you too!
1. Salty Chocolate Caramel Butter Cookies from Tracy’s Culinary Adventures
2. Pillow Cheese Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce from Tartelette
3. Salted Caramel Cupcakes from Tidy Mom
4. Salted Caramel Chocolate Layer Cake from the Chronicles of Home
5. Pumpkin Spice Roll with Salted Caramel Mousse from Jo and Sue
6. Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies from Stephanie Lynn
7. Salted Caramel Rice Krispy Treats from My Kitchen Escapades
8. Salted Caramel Macarons from the Bubbalino Kitchen
9. Apple Spice Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting from Adventures in Cooking
10. Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce from Busy Being Jennifer
11. Salted Caramel Popcorn from Food Overload
12. Salted Caramel Blondies from Roxana’s Home Baking
13. Salted Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Just My Crazy Kitchen
14. Salted Caramel Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
15. Espresso Salted Caramel Smores from Wright Kitchen
16. Cream Puffs with Whip Cream and Salted Caramel Drizzle from Design Bake
17. Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark from Princess in the Kitchen
18. Sea Salt Caramel Stuffed Snickerdoodles from The Comfort of Cooking
Of course 18 delicious recipes isn’t quite enough! Is enough ever even an option when it comes to Salted Caramel goodness? (Hint: the answer would be NO!) So here’s even more recipes for you to check out!
I have a feeling that the next time my husband makes it home for a few days, there will be a bunch of Salted Caramel goodies waiting for him 🙂