So I definitely have mad planner love, and with that comes a full blown sticker obsession! I’ve spent more than I care to admit on cute and practical stickers from various etsy shops. And I’ve found lots of amazing #planneraddicts to instagram too! Buuuuttttt, I’m not made of money, and have had to cut back on my etsy sticker sprees… so I took to pinterest to find some FREE printable planner stickers. AND OH BOY! Did I hit the jackpot!!

long bob

Stickers included in the above layout *

Coffee Shop Planner Stickers – Vintage Glam Studio

Polka Dots in 10 Colors – Cute Daisy

Planner Icon Stickers – Amber Downs

Lavender & Mint – Bible Journal Love *

School PlanningVintage Dress Studio

Marshmallow Colors – Cute Daisy

Aztec Elephant – Felly Bee *

English Tea Themed Stickers – Cute Daisy

Hedgehog Planner Stickers – Laughing and Losing It

Purple Elephant Boho – Planner Pickett

Spring Showers – Pink dress Bows & Twinkle Toes

I’ve downloaded ALL of these printable planner stickers and will be using them in the near future! Probably starting with this coffee shop stickers and then those adorable hedgehog ones!

Want even MORE awesome printable planner stickers? Head over to Pink Heels Pink Truck for some of her favorite freebies!

16 Responses to Free Printable Planner Stickers!

1. Crystal Hall says:

Printable planner stickers are my jam! Thanks for sharing these!!

2. Love this!! I love planners but even better when they are cute with stickers!!!

3. I love this, what a great collection of stickers. These are exactly what my planner needs!

4. Amee says:

Your planner looks so cute! Thanks for the stickers

5. Love and want to print these! I’ve never printed stickers before though. Can you tell me what I need to purchase? I’m envisioning possibilities…like printing my graphics I create for my blog, creating stickers for my daughter’s open house… 🙂

• Jennifer says:

Hey Melanie! All you really need is sticker paper that works with your printer ( I get mine off of amazon or from Walmart ), a colored printer and ink 🙂 Then you’ll need scissors to cut out the pieces. Its super easy and so much fun!

6. ailyhsaun says:

Have you seen any weather stickers?

7. Christine says:

I love these. Do you have any tips for printing them? Do you just print on sticky paper and cut them out yourself?

• Jennifer says:

Yep! Thats exactly what I’ve been doing! I know that some of them work with a silhouette if you have one, but I don’t, so hand cutting it is!

8. […] Walnut Banana Bread | Free Printable Planner Stickers | Reasons I’d rather be […]

9. what a great round-up – love the feather stickers!

10. Love it!! I pinned the post so that I don’t miss this list.
    Thanks for putting it together.
    Planner addicts united. 😉

11. Raquel says:

I am a total planner addict! Saw these on Ginger’s link party – pinning!

12. Samantha says:

Oooooh! It never occurred to me to print my own stickers! Such a great idea! Thanks!