Gingerbread – yet another sign that the Holidays are upon us! One of my favorite holiday treats as a kid (and occasionally as an adult) was store bought gingerbread men and apple sauce! But there is sooooo many more recipes than just the age old cookie! I’ve found 35 Gingerbread recipes just in time for the Holidays!

35 Delicious Gingerbread Recipes just in time for the Holidays - BusyBeingJennifer.com

Gingerbread Cookie Bars

Pumpkin Gingerbread Parfait

Gingerbread Spiced Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Icing

Gingerbread Latte Mug Cakes

Pumpkin Gingerbread with Spiced Buttercream

Gingerbread Cheese Cake Tarts

Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies

Gingerbread Pumpkin Bar

Gingerbread Spiced Coffee

Mini Gingerbread Whoopi Pies

Gingerbread Caramel Crunch

Gingerbread Hot Chocolate

Cinnamon Sugar Gingerbread Donut Holes (gluten free)

Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle

Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookie Bars

Gingerbread Thumbprints

Chocolate Gingerbread Macarons

Gingerbread Truffles

Fresh Cranberry and Chestnut Gingerbread Scones

Gingerbread Frappe

All of these recipes sound simply divine! I’m definite’y going to be making myself a Gingerbread Frappe , and very soon! 🙂 Which of these recipes sounds the best to you?

26 Responses to 35 Gingerbread Recipes for the Holidays!

1. jessikerbakes says:

Thank you for linking to my blog Jennifer! This entire roundup looks delicious!!

2. Abbie says:

This is such a great roundup of recipes! Thank you so much for including mine. 🙂

3. allthatglitters87 says:

Ooooh pinned for future reference! Looks fantastic!

4. JKThomas87 says:

Oh my goodness! My tummy is rumbling now

5. stangtx says:

I love gingerbread. I love ginger! We haven't made anything with ginger this season yet. Thanks for the inspiration! It all looks so good!

6. Melissa says:

I have a love for all things gingerbread and this list really hit the spot… well many spots, actually. Will most likely start with the whoopi pies since they are always a favorite around our house =) Thanks for the great list!

7. Thank you so much for including my gingerbread souffle! I have a lot more gingerbread recipes to make after looking at all of these. Happy Holidays!

8. ashleynmoss says:

Oh man, I haven't made anything with gingerbread yet this season. Thank you for this list to give me some great ideas!!

9. Raewyn Smith says:

OH EM GEE. I love everything gingerbread and ginger all year round. I am totally bookmarking this post. Thank you!!

10. meredith says:

Gingerbread hot chocolate!!!!! YES PLEASE!!!!!

11. Nicky says:

Thanks so much for featuring my gingerbread hot chocolate!

12. Ashley says:

I didn't realize that there were so many recipes you could use with gingerbread. They all sound delicious!

13. Oh boy, this is just making me so hungry!!! All of the recipes look amazing, thank you for such a comprehensive round up!

14. Kita says:

I could not get with the pumpkin craze but I can do the ginger one. I love ginger gives that nice hint of something smoky to sweets if that makes sense.

15. Felicia says:

The gingerbread parfait looks amazing. Actually, it all looks delicious. Thank you for sharing. I'm off to pin.

16. Chelsea says:

Gingerbread mug cakes?! Stop it… that sounds incredible!!

17. Kecia says:

I didn't realize there were so many different things you can do with gingerbread! A slice of the Pumpkin Gingerbread with Spiced Buttercream would be SO good right now.

18. brett says:

we are making gingerbread men tomorrow!! it's supposed to snow all day into sunday so we're doing cookies and ornament making all day

19. Henrietta says:

Yummy! I love all things gingerbread so will definitely have to try out a few of these gingerbread recipes this holiday season!

20. katherine says:

What a great list! I love gingerbread!

21. Cassie says:

I'm not a big fan of gingerbread recipes, however my mother-in-law has been looking for some good ones. I'll be passing this along to her to see if any of these strike her fancy 😉

22. Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? says:

i don't think I've ever made anything gingerbread. But, I do love the gingerbread lattes from the bucks, so maybe I should be more adventurous.

23. Wow! I never knew you could make so many gingerbread recipes. I'm not a huge fan of the gingerbread flavor, but I have many friends who are, so I will certainly have to share. Thank you!

24. Liz @ ANIAN says:

There are so many creative ways to use gingerbread that I hadn't thought of. First up on the list, the gingerbread cheesecake tarts.

25. Autumn says:

Oh my gingerbread! I love this round-up of gingerbread ideas. I’ve never tried gingerbread cheesecake, but that sounds so so good!

26. Shell says:

Gingerbread is one of my favorite holiday treats! Thanks for so many gingerbread recipes all in one place!