- 1/2 ounce cranberry vodka
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 1 1/2 tbsp No-Bake Cheesecake (see below)
- 1/2 tbsp Andes Mint Crumbles
- 2 -3 Ripe Raspberries
1. Scoop no-bake cheesecake into a shot glass.
2. Drizzle with grenadine and cranberry vodka.
3. Sprinkle on Andes mint crumbles.
4. Garnish with ripe raspberries.
Need a good No-Bake Cheesecake recipe? here you go!!
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (two 8 oz packages) at room temperature
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can) I prefer Borden’s
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the softened cream cheese on medium until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed in small amounts until it is completely incorporated into cream cheese.
- Mix in the fresh squeezed lemon juice and vanilla thoroughly.
- Chill in the refrigerator until mixture firms up, about 15 minutes.