I love fun and unique ideas to spice up a party or family gathering! These Pilgrim Hat Snack Cups are fun, unique and a great way to add a little thanksgiving-ish flare to your family gatherings this November!
They’ll still need a little adult help with the cutting and hot glue, so this is probably an activity best suited to older children. These fun snack cups can be topped off with the candied popcorn shared below, some snort of nuts mix or just about anything else!
Ingredients & Supplies:
Black paper cups
Black construction paper
Gold ric rac
Gold colored felt
For the popcorn:
brown candy melts
white candy melts
- Use an exacto knife and cut the bottom of the cup off of your cup.
- Trace a circle shape onto black construction paper. Cut it out.
- Hot glue the gold ric rac around the base of your cup.
- Cut a square buckle out of the gold felt. Hot glue it on the ric rac.
- Add hot glue to the rim of the cup.
- Center the cup onto the construction paper circle.
- Pop your favorite popcorn.
- Spread the popcorn out on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Melt the candy melts according to package instructions.
- Spoon the melted candy into a ziploc bag. Cut a very small hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Working quickly, add your fall sprinkles. Allow to sit and harden for a few minutes and add to your pilgrim cups!
Aren’t these pilgrim hat snack cups adorable?? Cute and practical too!