I have an addiction. A MUG addiction! I firmly believe that its impossible to have too many cute, fun, practical and impractical mugs! And all you’d need to see is my coffee bar area to know that I really truly believe it 🙂 While I love purchasing fun mugs, I love making my own fun mugs even more! I made several for my 101 Handmade Days last summer, and I’m dreaming up a few more tutorials for the spring, but in the mean time I thought I’d share these 21 fun Mug Makeover Ideas!
- Antiqued Mercury Glass Effect Mug – Busy Being Jennifer
- Dollar Store Crafts – Mug Makeover – Budget Savvy Diva
- Sharpie Dotted Cup – Organized 31
- Marbled Coffee Cup with Nail Polish – Carolyn’s Homework
- DIY Quote Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Glittered Mason Jar Heart Mug for Valentine’s Day – Creative Green Living
- DIY Mean Girls Mug – Busy Being Jennifer
- Motor Vehicle Mugs – DIY Candy
- DIY Personalized Mug – Typically Simple
- Simple Kid Craft : Personalized Sharpie Mug – Cleverly Simple
- DIY Color Etched Mugs – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Mother’s Day Sharpie Mug – Everyday Shortcuts
- Easy Sharpie Dot Mug – Organized 31
- DIY Marbled Mugs with Nail Polish – DIY Candy
- How to Make Dishwasher Safe Glitter Mugs – Creative Green Living
- Starfish Sharpie Mugs – Carolyn’s Homework
- Hand Painted Mug – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Painted Mugs – Made To Be A Momma
- Beautiful Alcohol Ink Glasses – Babble
- Hand Painted Chevron Mugs – Beautiful Matters
- DIY Permanent Marker Stenciled Mug – The 36th AVENUE
If these 21 Mug Makeover Ideas don’t get your creative juices flowing I don’t know what will! I know that I FOR SURE need to try one of those alcohol ink mugs and SOON!
Which one of these Mug Makeover Ideas would you start with?