Sometimes a girl just needs some cake. Do you know what I mean? But when that craving hits… I don’t always want the hassle (let alone the dishes!) nor the temptation of baking an entire cake! *Insert Super Hero Music Here* These delicious Mug Cake Recipes are here to save the day!
Ok. maybe they won’t save the day…. but they will certainly satisfy your cravings AND some of these are actually relatively healthy too! Win. Win. WIN! Now the hardest part of this collection of tasty mug cake recipes is deciding which one you’ll try first!
- Lemon Cheesecake Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
- Funfetti Mug Cake – Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake – Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Raspberry Sour Cream Mug Cake – Living Sweet Moments
- The Moistest Very Vanilla Mug Cake – Table for Two
- All Natural Funfetti Mug Cake – Strength and Sunshine
- Chocolate Chip Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
- S’Mores Mug Cake – Around My Family Table
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mug Cake – Five Heart Home
- Easy Vanilla Mug Cake – Bitz & Giggles
- Sponge Cake in a Mug – Real Mom Kitchen
- Red Velvet Brownie Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
- Skinny Mug Brownies – Living Sweet Moments
- Cookies n’ Cream Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Mug – The Kitchn
- Snickerdoodle Mug Cake – The Love Nerds
- Raspberry Mug Cake – Strength and Sunshine
- Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
- Banana Bread In A Mug – Living Sweet Moments
- Avocado Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
All I know, is that I can not wait to try that Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake recipe! And then after that I’ll probaly work my way down this entire list! All of these Mug Cake Recipes look and sound SCRUMPTIOUS!
I have a few ideas for some mug cake recipes of my own, I just haven’t had the time to figure out the proportions and recipe test them… some times its easier to let my fellow bloggers do the hard part and just enjoy their tasty recipes 😀 One of these days I’ll get around to it and share them with you!
Which one of delicious Mug Cake Recipes are you going to start with?