This Maple Bourbon Coffee recipe is the PERFECT way to relax mid-afternoon with all of the delicious flavors I love in fall!
Its no secret that I am a coffee lover (or addict depending on who you talk too). In fact, I’ve been known to say that you will pull my hot steaming cup of morning joy from my cold, hand. So yes. Coffee Addict, may be the more appropriate term 😉
Anyways… with tendrils of fall air starting to curl around my part of Texas, I’m all about warm drinks, good books and snuggling with my puppy these weekends 🙂
What You Need to Make Maple Bourbon Coffee
- 8 oz coffee, freshly brewed
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ C maple syrup
- 1C heavy / whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
How to Make Maple Bourbon Coffee
- In a bowl, combine the whipping cream, maple syrup, vanilla and brown sugar. Whisk this mixture until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the bourbon to the coffee and mix well.
- Add the maple cream mixture to the coffee in an amount that you desire, as this is a personal preference.
- Garnish with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of brown sugar.
Optional: You can also drizzle with maple syrup on top of the whipped topping
Let me tell you, this simple coffee recipe will quickly become an indulgent favorite! And its easy to adjust the flavor profile! Simply add more maple syrup for a sweeter flavor, or add a little more bourbon to enhance the smooth bitterness. Or take out the bourbon all together and use the Maple Creamer for your morning cup of joe!
Regardless of your preference, this Maple Bourbon Coffee recipe will quickly become your fall go to! Its become mine!! After a long morning of work and cleaning and being a virtual assistant, there is no better way for me to unwind than with a cup of this heavenly deliciousness and a good book!
Need more fall beverage inspiration? Check out these Cozy and Delicious Fall Cocktails!