So I was reading my favorite blogs, and when I came to this post from Alyx at Every Day is a New Adventure, I knew I needed to borrow her (stolen) idea 🙂 I want/need to talk about all the annoying things the annoying people in this annoying world do to annoy me. 😉
1. People that take their clothes off while moving through the house, dropping random articles of clothing as they go. (AKA the husband man) Those people probably deserve to be shot. #justsayin Its not my job to pick up your clothes… when you run out of clean underwear, you have no one to blame but yourself.
2. People/Bloggers that learn/discover something new, then think they invented it, and become the “such-and-such” police. Those people/bloggers also should probably be shot. I’m not even going to pretend to like those people, not one bit.
3. The People of Walmart. If I had a choice I’d never shop in Walmart again. Unfortunately the only option for buying pretty much anything in this little podunk town is the Walmart. Ugh.
4. Grown a$$ women that act like this…
Although I find this ridiculously funny. Someone needs to spank this woman. For Real!
5. The Mother in Law.
I should mention that my Mother in law is also my neighbor. But seriously. PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL YOUR SON! Not Me!!
7. When you’re sound asleep, and suddenly something doesn’t feel right! You wake up to this…
And want to scream!
8. That moment when I’m trying to get some sewing done, while watching netflix with my headphone on… this seems to be an invitation for my husband to discuss important things or demand food. In the words of Achmed the Dead Terrorist… I KILL YOU!
I think that about covers the b*tching that I need to get off my chest! And I suddenly feel a thousand times better! 😀
PS. a super happy, amazing birthday to my sister Emily! Love you my little Ginger-snap!