This post honey and bee guide contains affiliate and brand partner links. Read our policies here.
As the genie fron Disney’s Aladdin would say, “Just bee yourself!” Its a pretty good motto to live by if you ask me. It took almost 3oish years to really figure it out and learn how to actually LIVE that way, but it’s definitely made the last 5ish years a whole lot better! I love having little honey and bee themed momentos and knick-nacks around as a reminder of this motto!
Not to mention that its a fun and cheerful theme that makes me happy! Now these aren’t in any particular order, but they are all pictured above 🙂
- 4 Piece Bee Happy Kitchen Set – perfect for adding a little cheer to the kitchen!
- Queen Bee T-Shirt – I am the queen after all 😉
- Honey Bee Measuring Spoons – these are so sweet! They’d make a great housewarming gift!
- Bee in Crest Doormat – Totally need this for the front door!
- Bee-utiful Botanical Garden Mug – Perfect for a mug of tea with honey.
- Little Gold Bee Earrings – These are too cute!
- Natural WILDFLOWER Honey Sticks – I so need these in my life! They look DELISH!
- Ceramic Honeycomb Vases – LOVE these!
- White Barn Sweet Honey Bee Candle – I bet this smells AMAZING!
- Tiny Bee and Flower Charm Bracelet – A fun, wearable reminder!
- Honey Pot – for my yummy local honey! I put that stuff on everything!
- Bee and Honeycomb Earrings – adorableness!
- – Perfect bag for mail and library runs!
- Honeycomb Pull-Apart Dessert Pan – Oh the delicious goodness I could make in that fun pan!
I already snagged a few of these items! I can’t wait for my honey sticks to arrive! I love tea with honey, while I read a good book in the evening! And I am already thinking of tasty ideas for that pull-apart pan!
Are you a fan of bees? I sure am!