This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe is heavenly! If you’re a die hard PSL lover, like I am, this recipe is for you!
If you happened to glance out my kitchen window, you’d think that we were in the full swing of fall! Several of the backyard trees have started turning already and the fall cravings have hit in full force! I’m totally one of those proud “basic girls” that LOVES everything PSL! So I just whip up my own homemade pumpkin spice latte when the mood strikes!
This homemade pumpkin spice latte is JUST the ticket when I’m craving fall-ness and has be come a regular part of my coffee cravings!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe:
- 2 cups of Milk
- 2 cups of freshly brewed hot Coffee or Espresso
- 4 tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup of Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ cup of Whipped Coconut Cream, optional
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk along with the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat. Let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, till the pumpkin puree smells cooked. Stirring regularly to avoid scalding.
- Add the honey (or maple), the vanilla and a pinch of salt, and whisk it well till the honey dissolves.
- Stain the liquid.
- Using either a regular blender or an immersion/stick blender, blend it till it is frothy. (Be careful while blending the hot pumpkin creamer in a blender. Use a thick towel to cover the top of the blender to let the steam escape.)
- Divide the freshly brewed coffee among 4 cups.
- Top each cup with about ¼ of the blended pumpkin creamer. (The blended pumpkin coffee creamer can be kept in the fridge for later use. Just heat it in the microwave for few seconds and blend it with coffee.)
- Garnish with a tablespoon of whipped cream (optional) and a light dusting of ground cinnamon. Enjoy!!
Don’t have pumpkin pie spice on hand? Try using these spices instead:
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
The sweet, cozy, spiciness of this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is perfectly balanced and is currently my favorite way to start the day!
Need more pumpkin goodness? Check these out!