This these fun fall crafts and decor projects may contain affiliate or brand partner links.
Read our full disclosure here.
Fall is so close I can almost taste it! A few of the trees here have leaves that are starting to turn just a little bit and I’m pretty darn excited about it! I’ve got ideas and all kinds of thoughts on how I want to decorate this fall. So I’ve collected a few easy and fun Fall Crafts and Decor Projects to get you inspired and excited too!
20 Fun and Easy Fall Crafts and Decor Projects to Try:
- Easy Fall Craft Luminary – Cleverly Simple
- DIY Clay Leaf Magnets – Red Ted Art’s Blog
- Cinnamon Stick Centerpiece – Turning Back the Clock
- Burlap & Yarn Wreath – Consumer Crafts
- Fall Banner made from Book Pages – Dream Design DIY
- Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins – A Night Owl Blog
- Yarn Pumpkins – One Little Project
- Fall Burlap Centerpiece Craft – 365 Days of Crafts
- Easy DIY Fall String Art Tutorial – Sustain My Craft Habit
- How To Make an Autumn Grapevine Wreath – Happy Deal – Happy Day!
- Pumpkin Cage – Craft Passion
- DIY Painted Pumpkins – Splendry
- Fall Button Letters – Ribbons and Glue
- Golden Laves from Clay – Unskinny Boppy
- Easy DIY Fall Leaf Sign – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Pumpkin Wreath – Down Redbud Drive
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins – Pink Fortitude
- Fall Banner with Book Page Leaves – Sondra Lyn at Home
- Tin Can Pumpkins – Suburbia Unwrapped
- DIY Pumpkin String Art for Fall – Crafts by Courtney
What sort of plans do you have in mind for your fall decor? Are you going to go all kinds of crazy or keep it simple?