These Easy and Delicious Brunch Recipes are perfect for Mother’s Day, weekend get-togethers, or just because you love brunch! Read on for 20+ incredible and tasty recipes!
I’ll admit it, I LOVE BRUNCH! On occassion, you might actually find me dancing around my kitchen making up songs about my love of brunch… maybe 😉
This collection of recipes is perfect for just about any brunch-ish occasion! There are so many to choose from, but I specifically looked for quick and easy recipes that looked delicious and amazing!
- Ham and Cheese Egg Puffs – The Flying Couponer
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole – Diethood
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole – This Mama Cooks
- Kid Made, Mom Approved Brunch – Julie Measures
- Healthy Paleo Breakfast Egg Muffins Recipe – Wholesome Yum
- Overnight French Toast Bake – Damn Delicious
- Crispy Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe – Baking Beauty
- Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancake – Averie Cooks
- Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring – Jo Cooks
- Cheesy Spinach Mini Frittatas Breakfast Brunch Recipe – Urban Bliss Life
- Melon Breakfast Bowls – The View from Great Island
- Snack Quesadillas – We’re Parents
- Overnight Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – Diethood
- Avocado Bruschetta – Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Easy Loaded Baked Potato Quiche – The Recipe Rebel
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread – Become a Coupon Queen
- Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas – Julies Eats and Treats
- Square Pancakes AKA Casserole Pan Pancakes – Cook Eat Go
- Banana Walnut Bread French Toast – Busy Being Jennifer
- Kicked up Avocado Toast – Candy Jar Chronicles
- Pancake Breakfast Sliders – Princess Pinky Girl
- Tomato and Zucchini Frittata – Diethood
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe – The Flying Couponer
I can personally vouch for the deliciousness of the Banana Walnut Bread French Toast. It’s one of my all time favorites for brunch! I really want to try #3, #14, and #23 from the list above! All of these easy and delicious brunch recipes will definitely all be tried at some point!
Which of these tasty recipes do you think you’ll try first?