Valentines might be behind us now, but my cravings for decadent sweet treats aren’t! I’ve gathered some of the most delicious and decadent sweet treats from last weeks link party to share with you! You know… ’cause us sweet addict’s have to stick together you know 😉
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – Typically Simple
- Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake – Delightful E Made
- Mocha Cupcakes with Bourbon Frosting – the Kittchen
- Sweet and Salty Caramel Corn Snack Mix – Typically Simple
- Chunky Monkey Cookie Dough Bites [vegan + gluten-free] – Healthy Helper
- Ultimate REESE’S Brownie Pizza – Delightful E Made
- Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Nut Crust – Simply Stacie
- 2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes – Strength and Sunshine
- Cherry-Pineapple Dump Cake in a Jar Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Ultimate Mint Chocolate Bark – Delightful E Made
Don’t these decadent sweet treats look amazing! I think I’m going to start at the bottom of this list and work my way up over the next few weeks! Which recipe would you start with?
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: Chocolate Dipped Mandarin Orange Slices – A Sweet Halos Treat
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!