I’m not sure what it is about fall, the changing of the seasons and the *slightly* cooler temps, but I am ALL about the comfort foods and decadent fall dessert recipes!
Seriously. Can someone tell me why I am craving ALL THE SWEETS these days? Give me the apple pie, the pumpkin spice goodness, the muffins and cobblers and bread puddings!
These decadent fall dessert recipes are sure to please any sweet tooth!
- Best Apple Pie Recipe Ever – Melanie Cooks
- Homemade Pecan Pie Recipe – PinkWhen
- Apple & Pear Galettes with Pecan Streusel – Pass Me Some Tasty
- Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding – Kristi Trimmer
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – CincyShopper
- Sour Cream Pumpkin Butter Muffins – Beauty and the Foodie
- Easy Acorn Cookies Recipe – Anns Entitiled Life
- Delicious Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls – Thrifty Haute Mom
- Brown Sugar Scones Recipe – Mission: to Save
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins – Natalie’s Happy Health
- Pear and Apple Crumble – Tasty Galaxy
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Muffins – Mom vs the Boys
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – Savory Tooth
- Apple Spice Cupcakes with Caramel Sauce – Upstate Ramblings
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding Recipe – Finding Zest
- Traditional Apple Crisp – CincyShopper
- Apple Spice Crumble Bars – Brooklyn Farm Girl
- The Easiest Crockpot Bread Pudding – In The Kids Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars – Lemon Blossoms
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream – Bottom Left of the Mitten
Do you have a go to or favorite decadent fall dessert recipe you love?