Popcorn! Its one of my snacking weaknesses! And that is just regular, tasty plain popcorn with a little salt and butter! Add in some of my favorite treats, and you have a flavor combination that will knock your socks off! This Bacon, Caramel, & Chocolate Popcorn recipe is such a combination!
Bacon, Caramel, & Chocolate Popcorn Recipe:
Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
• 2 cups Popcorn (popped)
• 3 strips Bacon (cooked)
• 5 tbsp. Caramel Topping
• 2 tbsp. Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
• ½ tsp. Ground Cayenne Pepper Instructions
1. Add popcorn to medium size mixing bowl. Add ground cayenne pepper. Mix.
2. Tear bacon strips into small pieces. Add to popcorn. Mix.
3. Add caramel topping to mixture. Stir well.
4. Add semi-sweet mini chocolate chips to popcorn mixture. Stir well.
5. Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, place bite size popcorn balls into mini muffin pan or spread onto cookie sheet.
6. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer. Serve and enjoy.
Believe me when I say that EVERYONE will be begging for more of this delicious Bacon, Caramel, & Chocolate Popcorn! So you might want to just go ahead and double (or triple) the recipe! 😉
We make popcorn at least once a day, how have I never thought to add BACON! I’m totally making this tonight.