I’m part of the Texas Women Bloggers network and recently they posted these 10 questions to answer. Its kinda fun so I thought I’d participate in a self interview!
1. What part of the state do you call home? Apparently I’m in the Panhandle Plains… thought we were considered Prairies and Lakes, but Bowie is pretty much right on the boarder of the two.
2. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging just after I moved to Texas! It will be 2 years in July. Man the time has just flown by!
3. Why did you start blogging? I wanted a place to share my new texan life and the things I was created. I quickly realized that blogging would also introduce me to many new people and help me make friends.
4. What do you hope to get out of the Texas Women Bloggers community? I want to learn, I want to help others and I want to connect with even more local bloggers 🙂
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years… I don’t know that I’ve thought that far ahead… probably still happily married with a *fingers crossed* renovated house and a thriving blog 🙂
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why? This one’s easy 🙂 I’d love for Jennifer Garner to play me! We share the same name, and I’ve been a huge fan since she stared in ALIAS which also happens to be my all time favorite show.
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die? I want to visit Italy and Europe. I want to go sky diving. I want go back to Romania. I want to invent something unique and useful. I want to write a book.
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why? I want to be known for being a good friend.
9. Describe one “wow” moment in your life. The moment I realized I had fallen in love with my Hubby. I didn’t think it could happen as quickly as it did, and I certainly didn’t think that I’d fall in love with a cowboy 🙂
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”? A billionaire!! 😀