Gluten Free living doesn’t mean that you can’t have the foods you love! There are some seriously fantastic gluten free desserts and recipes out there and I have found 30 of the absolute best! As much for my own baking and enjoyment as for yours 😉
And can you believe that I’m almost a month into my gluten free and grain free journey?!?!?! I never thought I’d make it this far to be honest! I won’t always be grain free, but the gluten free diet is here to stay! I never thought that I’d be excited about gluten free living, but the benefits for my health and well being are so great, that its worth the time, effort and investment! I’ve still got a few more weeks of the addition of grain free to go, I am very much looking forward to trying some baking and gluten free desserts making!
On to the gluten free desserts!
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cakes – The Recipe Rebel
- Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse – Avocado Pesto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – The Lemon Bowl
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake – Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Gluten Free-Vegan Cake Batter Ice Cream – Around My Family Table
- Chocolate Flourless Cake – Pint Sized Baker
- Almond Chocolate Nut Clusters – Avocado Pesto
- Gluten-Free Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – The Recipe Rebel
- Almond Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting – Delicious Meets Healthy
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cake Roll – Easy Peazy Mealz
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts and Coconut Oil Recipe – The Lemon Bowl
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Ganache – The Dinner-Mom
- S’Mores Gooey Cake – Around My Family Table
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Upside Down Cake – The Recipe Rebel
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cake – Flour On My Face
- Gluten Free Almond Cranberry Cake – Avocado Pesto
- Almond Joy Cupcakes – The Recipe Rebel
- Lemon Cake Donuts with Blueberry Bourbon Glaze – Nomageddon
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – Gal on a Mission
- Pineapple Coconut Gooey Cake – Around My Family Table
- Easy Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake – One Creative Mommy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – The Recipe Rebel
- Vegan Gluten Free Apple Crisp with Butternut Squash – Avocado Pesto
- Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake – Kicking It With Kelly
- Coconut Chocolate Cake – Around My Family Table
- Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe – The Lemon Bowl
- Gluten Free Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Pint Sized Baker
- Pumpkin Pound Cake – Gal on a Mission
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares – Avocado Pesto
- Really Easy Gluten Free Lemon Bars – Noshtastic
Numbers 4, 18, 9 and 26 are at the top of my “gluten free desserts to try” list! And I can’t wait to get to baking! Which of these recipes tops your list?
Elle Spann says
I am so amazed at all of the GF options we have these days. There are more and more, plus they actually have some that taste good!
Southern Elle Style
Caroline @ In Due Time says
Yes please! thanks for providing such a good GF list!
Skye @ Planet Jinxatron says
Thanks for this! My husband isn’t GF but he’s trying to diversify his diet so every meal isn’t wheat, so this is a great resource.