Sometimes a girl just needs some cake. Do you know what I mean? But when that craving hits… I don’t always want the hassle (let alone the dishes!) nor the temptation of baking an entire cake! *Insert Super Hero Music Here* These delicious Mug Cake Recipes are here to save the day!

Ok. maybe they won’t save the day…. but they will certainly satisfy your cravings AND some of these are actually relatively healthy too! Win. Win. WIN! Now the hardest part of this collection of tasty mug cake recipes is deciding which one you’ll try first!

1. Lemon Cheesecake Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
  2. Funfetti Mug Cake – Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
  3. Molten Lava Protein Mug Cake – Eazy Peazy Mealz
  4. Raspberry Sour Cream Mug Cake – Living Sweet Moments
  5. The Moistest Very Vanilla Mug Cake – Table for Two
  6. All Natural Funfetti Mug Cake – Strength and Sunshine
  7. Chocolate Chip Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
  8. S’Mores Mug Cake – Around My Family Table
  9. Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mug Cake – Five Heart Home
  10. Easy Vanilla Mug Cake – Bitz & GigglesSometimes a girl just needs some cake. Do you know what I mean? But when that craving hits... I don't always want the hassle (let alone the dishes!) nor the temptation of baking an entire cake! *Insert Super Hero Music Here* These delicious Mug Cake Recipes are here to save the day!
  11. Sponge Cake in a Mug – Real Mom Kitchen
  12. Red Velvet Brownie Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
  13. Skinny Mug Brownies – Living Sweet Moments
  14. Cookies n’ Cream Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings
  15. Strawberry Shortcake in a Mug – The Kitchn
  16. Snickerdoodle Mug Cake – The Love Nerds
  17. Raspberry Mug Cake – Strength and Sunshine
  18. Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake – the Bitter Side of Sweet
  19. Banana Bread In A Mug – Living Sweet Moments
  20. Avocado Mug Cake – Kirbie’s Cravings

All I know, is that I can not wait to try that Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake recipe! And then after that I’ll probaly work my way down this entire list! All of these Mug Cake Recipes look and sound SCRUMPTIOUS!

I have a few ideas for some mug cake recipes of my own, I just haven’t had the time to figure out the proportions and recipe test them… some times its easier to let my fellow bloggers do the hard part and just enjoy their tasty recipes 😀 One of these days I’ll get around to it and share them with you!

Which one of delicious Mug Cake Recipes are you going to start with?

15 Responses to Mug Cake Recipes Sure to Please

1. Katrina Angele says:

I’ve never made a mug cake. The lemon cheesecake sounds devine.

2. Melissa says:

Oh, la la. Yummy delicacies.

3. Jennifer says:

What a great idea, perfect for my times of tea & reflection treats!

You’re most welcome to drop by for a cup of inspiration anytime…
    Jennifer

4. Crystal says:

This is perfect for our family! I don’t bake cakes unless we have someone to share with because we would never eat it all.

5. Chas says:

Oh my goodness, so delicious! Thanks for sharing on To Grandma’s House We Go!

6. Brian L says:

I’ve made some in the past. So good, so easy. Will try the Vanilla Mug cake next.

7. Linda says:

I like making mug cakes because they are a quick way to make dessert for one person.

8. One problem with this post – choosing which to make first!! Thanks for sharing your great recipes at the What’s for Dinner party.st!!

9. Barrie says:

I love a good mug cake. It’s a quick and easy snack. I especially love that there isn’t leftovers for me to munch on later! It’s the perfect size.

10. I love mug cakes, but I couldn’t get it right. I may need to try some of these – maybe I’ll get lucky. 😀 I love everything especially the Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake – yum! Thanks for sharing at Fiesta Friday party! x

11. I have just decided that you might be a little borderline dangerous! Not that you look it, but all these mug cake recipes in one place to pick and choose whenever the mood hits. Now that’s not playing fair, lol!!

Seriously, I wouldn’t know where to start. I’ll just have to try them all.

Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!

Mollie

12. Miz Helen says:

A delicious Mug Cake! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you again real soon!
    Miz Helen

13. Judy Thomas says:

Yummy! I could get used to them 🙂

14. wen budro says:

Thank you for this super delicious post. I definitely will be making some of these because I end up wasting much of whole cakes. The S’mores flavor is the one that I will try first.

15. Kerryanne says:

Oh Jennifer…. I love a good mug cake and now I have even more recipes to choose from – lol.
    Thank you for sharing this post on Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I’m delighted to be featuring it at tonight’s party and pinning too!
    Hugs,