Spring is in the air and I’ve got a hankering to work on some fabulous spring projects and crafts to spruce up our home!
One of the perks of living in Texas, is the early spring! While the North is still under a couple inches of snow, with a chance for more, I’ve got sunshine and perfect days ahead (until the rain starts anyways). Some of the submissions to last weeks create and crave party, have me ITCHING to get to work on all the Spring things! So I gathered my favorite fabulous spring projects from last week’s party to share with y’all!
- DIY Organization idea with an Easy and Cute Craft – The Real Coake
- Cranberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap – Simply Stacie
- Dripped Paint Desk Storage – The Scrap Shoppe
- Pretty Vintage Sheet Charm Square Quilt – Flamingo Toes
- DIY Hand Dyed Shibori Pillows – Simple Nature Decor
- Sailor Bow Tutorial and Pattern – Bombshell Bling
- DIY Confetti Mug – Do It Your Freaking Self
- Snazzy Painted Planter Pots – Rain on a Tin Roof
- Wine Bottle Crafts – The Real Coake
- Ceramic Vase Makeover – The Navage Patch
- Easter Egg Hunt Pail & Printable – My Life From Home
- Floral Embroidered Zipper Pouch – Flamingo Toes
- DIY Painted Feathered Art – Simple Nature Decor
- Reusable Snack Bags for Healthy Snacking – Nap-time Creations
- DIY Stainless Steel Bowl Hanging Planter – by Brittany Goldwyn
Which of these Fun and Fabulous Spring Projects are you itching to try?
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: Coffee Wall Art: 10 Inexpensive Digital Kitchen Prints from Kenarry
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!